Deacon Joseph Cannon (DRE) Director of Religious Education 570-645-2664 ext 7 email@example.com
PREP Registration for the year 2022/2023 is now open. Classes will begin on October 2, 2022. We will again follow a hybrid format for classes with each class (K-1 & 3-7) having one in person class per month and the other weekends will be homeschooled. Grades 2 & 8 may have more than one class per month because they are receiving Sacraments this year.
The registration fee covers the cost of the book. The Registration Fee for the 2022/2023 is K-1 & 3-8 grades $20 (1 book). Grade 2 – $30 (2 books).
If you need to set up a payment plan or have any questions please call 570-645-2664 ext 1. Please do not delay registering your child due to finances.
Please register your child/children by September 1, 2022 because we are switching to a new program and need to order the books.
Please CLICK HERE to register.
- Book Pickup – After all Masses – September 24th & 25 in the Parish Social Hall.
- First Class – Homeschool for all grades, Oct. 2, 2022
- In Person Class Schedule: (Social Hall)
– 2nd Sunday of the Month – Grades 1, 4 & 7
– 3rd Sunday of the Month – Grades 2 & 8
– 4th Sunday of the Month – Grades K, 3, 5 & 6
– If there is a 5th Sunday – Grades 2 & 8
- In Person Class Times 9am – 10:30am
Instructions for Homeschool weekends
Before you start please click this link for PREP Homeschool Instructions